Some other things today:
- Spirit was dropping a little too soon. Fixed.
- Problems with the Jukebox queue should now be resolved.
We will be looking at the DMC code again regarding self-DMC with Mechguns. Not sure when a fix will be out, but I assure you we know about the problem. Stay tuned!
Here's the update for today, thanks to Soda.
- Purist Mode now only affects the user. However, rare enemy rate will use the creator's mode as there can't be separate rare enemy rates.
- There is no longer a Hardcore game type. Hardcore players will just make Normal games, however they have lost their rare enemy boost because of this.
- Normal players can no longer use Moon Atomizers or Reverser on Hardcore players to save their Scape Dolls.
- Spirit should now drop appropriately in all difficulties and modes.
- New weekly rotation boost system has been implemented, read below for details.
New Boost System
Moving away from the weekly milestone boost system, we'll be implementing a new boost system that provides all players with a scheduled, consistent boost system.
- Week 1: Drop Anything Rate +25%
- Week 2: Rare Enemy Rate +50%
- Week 3: Rare Drop Rate +25%
- Week 4: Experience Rate +50%
And repeat. The boost system will start with Drop Anything Rate, and move onto Rare Enemy Rate on 24/09/2017.
This is to give a variety to the boosts that occur, and so that something is always happening instead of periods of nothing and something.
We hope you enjoy playing on Ephinea