- The 30 minute timers have been replaced with count-up timers that don't fail, so all players can participate in Fiasco and get the end reward, regardless of how new or veteran they are.
- Coal is awarded at the end of every Fiasco, with more being obtained on higher difficulties, and more being obtained by clearing Episode 2.
- Skip Dialogue has been added.
- The end console will only warp the user up to Pioneer 2.
- The timer will freeze after killing the last enemy, instead of having to use the console.
- Rings have been added at the end of CCA and Desert 2.
And I think that's everything, we hope you enjoy the Christmas Event.