But moving along, the 2016 Ephinea Christmas Event has ended! We hoped you enjoyed the event, apologies for the lack of activity during Christmas, retail work is a killer during the holidays.
We've updated a few things today, some controversial, here is the changelist:
- Hunters Boost Road has been changed from the WoL series to the Boss Rush series (Towards the Future, Respective Tomorrow and Point of Disaster)
- ELENOR, Angel's Wings and Devil's Wings can now be equipped by all classes.
- Episode 1 and 2 boss drop rates have been revamped.*
- Slight Episode 4 drop rate tweaks.**
- Clio is now equippable by HUnewearl.***
* For the most part, the drop rates from the bosses have been buffed across the board, with a few exceptions:
- Purplenum Sil Dragon has been changed from Heavenly/HP to Dragon's Claw
- Purplenum Gal Gryphon has been changed from Gal Gryphon's Wing to Heavenly/HP
- Redria Vol Opt Ver. 2 has been changed from God/HP to Heavenly/HP
- Red Ring has been lowered somewhat drastically to reflect its usefulness
** Small buffs.
- Skyly Lame D'Argent is now 1/1024 (from 1/1575)
- Ba Boota Heaven Striker is now 1/2925 (from 1/3900)
- Greenill Daylight Scar is now 1/930 (from 1/1024)
- Oran Daylight Scar is now 1/1204 (from 1/1600)
*** I understand this is a very controversial change, but after lengthy discussion about it, we feel this was really a necessity as everything about Clio made absolutely no sense and was always a hot topic of discussion through all of PSOBB's life span. We decided it was time to end it, and not by removing Clio from RAmarl.
Do note that nothing else will be changing equipment wise (unless it is purely cosmetic, such as the mags).